These cool D.I.Y projects are made using stuff you would normally throw away, it is time to stop and think if you are about to throw away and if they could be repurposed, who knows they could be a potential masterpiece.
In the meantime it is definitely worth giving these incredible upcycling projects a go.
1. A Beautiful Handcrafted Rock Vase.fabyoubliss.com
That’s right, this beautiful vase from a Pringles tube. Instructions here
2. Golden Honey Bear Vases.abeautifulmess.com
You can make your own little golden honey bear vases, Let Elsie and Emma show you how.
3. These frightfully cute pencil holders were once shampoo bottles!google.com | via usefuldiy.com
This is a truly ingenious idea and they are just so cute. The best part is you can make them for yourself with easy to follow instructions here
4. Turn toilet rolls into cute jewelry for kids.mollymoocrafts.com
5. These clever coin purses are made from recycled juice cartons!spoonful.com
See how they are made here.
6. Turn a boring soda bottle into something truly adorablebrudiy.com
You can download a printable kitty template here.
7. Blown light bulbs become hot air balloon art.csinaldmeg.hu
Step by step images here. Unfortunately written instructions are in Hungarian.
8. The holder for charging cell phones that you know you need!makeit-loveit.com
Of all the recycled DIY projects in this list, this one is my favorite. Purely because I need it so badly. My phone literally sits on the floor near the spare outlet we use for charging our phones. You can follow the instructions here to make your own.
9. Chalkboard spice jars from old baby food jars.atthepicketfence.com
Chalkboard spice jars are incredibly cute but can be so darn expensive, you can save up to 75% by making them yourself. See how here.
10. Turn empty cereal boxes into cool mini piñatas.ohhappyday.com
These mini piñata’s will add some flare to any occasion and they are sure simple to make! Learn how here.
11. Give wine bottles a second life as drink tumblersBrit+Co
Repurposing wine bottles as tumblers is easier than you may think with the right tools. Find out here
12. Make a recycled wine bottle torch.designsponge.com
Learn how to create your own intimate outdoor lighting from an old wine bottle here.
How many of these DIY materials are your friends throwing to the trash? Share these fantastic ideas with them using the buttons below so they can get started on their own projects today.