To say “I grew up watching….on tv”, is generally an understatement when compared to The Simpsons.
For almost three decades and over 500 episodes across 25 seasons (to date) the Simpsons have continued to entertain us in our homes with their hilarious antics.
Each episode as side-splitting as the one before but almost as important as the episode itself has become the unique scenes that are the couch gag and Bart’s chalkboard lines within the shows opening sequence.
From over 500 episodes there are a LOT to choose from but here are some of our favorite chalkboard gags from the franchise thus far.
1. I will not plant subliminal messagores
From: A Tale of two Springfields
Season 12, episode 2
2. I should not be twenty-one by now
From: Simpsons Tall Tales
Season 12, Episode 21
3. It’s “Facebook”, not “Assbook”
From: Coming to Homerica
Season 20, Episode 21
4. Bart’s earned a day off
From: At Long Last Leave
Season 23, Episode 14
5. My pen is not a booger launcher
From: Old Yeller-Belly
Season 14, Episode 19
6. I will not make fun of Cupid’s dink
From: The Blue and the Gray
Season 22, Episode 13
7. Beer in a milk carton is not milk
From: On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister
Season 16, Episode 11
8. The art teacher is fat, not pregnant
From: The Debarted
Season 19, Episode 13
9. A person’s a person no matter how Ralph
From: Apocalypse Cow
Season 19, Episode 17
10. World war II could not beat up world war I
From: Stealing First Base
Season 21, Episode 15
11.”Non-Flammable” is not a challenge
From: Bart to the future
Season 11, Episode 17
12. “Caucus” is not a dirty wordAll images simpsons.wikia.com
From The Ten-Per-Cent Solution
Season 23, Episode 8
These images and more of Bart Simpsons hilarious chalkboard lines can be found here.
Let us know your favorite of Bart’s Chalkboard line is in the comments section below and share these pics using the share buttons below.